BROCK® Hopper-Bottom Silos offer an economical way to store free-flowing raw materials outside or in-plant.
|view all photos|
Economical, Versatile Storage for Outside or In-Plant UseWhether you need outside or in-plant bulk storage, a BROCK® Bulk Storage System offers a versatile line of economical bolted-steel hopper-bottom silos in the capacities and features you need today – in a silo that will allow you to grow into tomorrow.
BROCK Unskirted Silos offer you:
- Storage capacities. Capacities ranging from 35 through 6,800 cubic feet (1 through 193 cubic meters) and silo diameters from 6 to 18 feet (1.8 to 5.5 meters).
- Sturdy roof. Sturdy, low-profile (10° slope) roof with 22-inch (56-cm) fill opening and 12-inch (305-mm) discharge opening with 16- x 16-inch (41- x 41-cm) universal flange.
- Rooftop safeguards. Roof-top perimeter guard rail and toe board.
- Choice of unloading hoppers. Choice of 45° or 60° center draw unloading hoppers.
- Ladder and door options. Unique optional silo ladder with safety cage, lockable door and crosswalk designed to meet OSHA specifications.
- Other options. Other silo options include manholes, pressure relief valves, and view windows.